Do you ever have those moments when you’re like “I’M GOING TO WRITE A MOVIE” or “I’m GOING TO WRITE A BOOK” and you get so excited about it but you don’t have a clue what the steps should be to make it happen? Well today I’m going to be sharing a few ways to reverse that and stick to your creative goals!
These are a few reasons why I ditch my creative goals and some I’ve heard from others
- 😭 It seems impossible to get from where I am now to where I want to be
- 🤓 I don’t know enough yet, I need to study more/take a course/research
- 😳 I don’t know how to get started
- 😵💫 I don’t have enough time, this is going to take forever
- 😬 It was a good idea but I don’t know if I really want to do it after all.
I’m talking about each of these, and the ways that I’ve worked on sticking to my creative goals to launch over 5 podcasts, produce a feature film, write a kids music album (bet you didn’t know about that one), write my first script (and a half) and create my weekly content here.
If your big creative goals include podcasting, I would love to welcome you into my course Podcast Rocket which I’ve just updated for you. And you can take all of the principles I share in the program to apply them to any creative goal, but obviously it’s perfect for podcasting! You can get that at https://theultimatecreative.com/podcast-rocket
If you’re in need of help to launch your podcast, or possibly to revive it, my team can help you out!
- Check out my new FREE masterclass, 5 simple steps to launch a podcast at https://theultimatecreative.com/simple-steps-to-start-a-podcast/
- Podcast Production Production – Let us take all the extra stuff off your plate! We just opened up spots for a new offering which includes a more complete content strategy! https://theultimatecreative.com/podcasting