Launch and grow a podcast that builds your audience and attracts your ideal clients.
Does this sound familiar?
You have a clear vision for what you want and are ready to execute on a rapid timeline but you’re not sure where to start
You need weekly content that truly represents your brand personality
You don’t want to deal with the nitty gritty details of the tech
You’ve DIY’d as much as you can and now you need a bit of a boost to get to the next level
You want to work collaboratively and efficiently with someone who has your best interests at heart and is invested in your business’ success
Guess what, you CAN make your weekly podcast a reality!
I know how frustrating it feels to take on a big project without understanding all the moving pieces. I’ve worked through these challenges time and time again, not just with my own podcasts but with so many clients that knew they wanted a podcast but felt too overwhelmed to make it happen.
So, let’s produce that podcast!
“I literally don’t need to be out there selling anymore because the podcast is doing its job.”
– Lianne Kim, Business Coach, Founder of Mamas & Co.
Here’s How We Can Work Together:
Launch My Podcast
Podcast Super Launcher – $595
Perfect for you if:
- You’re not sure how to start
- You need that extra push and accountability
- You want someone else to deal with the tech stuff
Here’s what’s included:
- Your intro and outro edited with your choice of stock music from Envato Elements (licensing fee included)
- Advice and guidance to get you comfortable with recording
- Podcast host setup (hosting fee not included)
- First four episodes edited and added to your feed
- 1 hour session set up your show on up to 10 platforms! That means we’re going to make sure that you’re up on Apple Podcasts.
- Podcast recording checklists, exclusive tutorials and resources to help you market your show
So basically you’re getting everything PLUS one month of edited podcasts! WILD! Now if that’s not the most cost effective way to get your podcast launched without doing the technical stuff, I don’t know what is.
Edit My Podcast
Monthly Production – From $395/mo
Perfect for you if:
- You have an existing podcast (or just launched with me!)
- You want someone else to deal with editing
- You want to take a more strategic approach to your content
Each four week cycle on this subscription works like this:
- Week 1: Send your recordings! We will edit all four episodes within 2-3 business days, send them to you for approval and make any final tweaks necessary.
- Week 2: We will schedule each episode for weekly distribution to the hosting provider of your choice and send you embed codes for each episode so that you can post it on your blog.
- Week 3: Sit back and let the episodes do their work!
- Week 4: We start planning for the next cycle! Topics, guests, everything we’re going to need to produce our next batch of podcasts.
Two options for monthly podcasting:
|Full editing by our team
(quality, pacing, tone, glitches and add your intro/outro & promos)
|One round of light edits||♦||♦|
|Batch upload to your podcast host||♦||♦|
|An embed code to post to your blog||♦||♦|
|Resources & video tutorials||♦||♦|
|Written show notes, 300-500 words||♦|
|Animated audiogram for Instagram
(one for your feed, one for your stories)
Do It All!
Super Launcher + Monthly Production – From $395/mo
Let’s kick off your podcast with a bang! Get 4 episodes edited with the Super Launcher, and then get right into monthly production!
The Quick Breakdown:
- Week 1-2: Send me your 4 episodes, intro and outro recordings, and pick some music
- Week 3: Prep your assets for launch
- Week 4: We launch!
- Week 5: Your subscription renews and you send me your next batch of episodes!
|Booster $595 then $395/mo||VIP $895 then $695/mo|
Lianne Kim, Business Coach and Founder of Mamas & Co.
“The Ultimate Creative has been instrumental in my business growth. Emily enabled me to get my podcast up and off the ground within a month by walking me through what I need to do and taking all the complicated tech stuff off my plate, so that I can focus on what I do best, creating great content for my community. She is professional, efficient and oh-so smart. I have loved every second of working with Emily and I can’t wait to see how else we can grow our impact from here.”
Francine Cochrane, Founder, Pixie Dust Fan
“I reached out to The Ultimate Creative because I wanted to start a podcast but was so overwhelmed with the information online that I honestly didn’t know where to start. Emily walked me through everything I needed to do, helped me get all of the hosting arranged with Libsyn, set up my feed, create my into/outro AND she provided encouragement every step of the way! It removed so much stress! She made it easier than I had hoped for and I can’t thank her enough for getting me recording!!”
Hey! I’m Emily!
I’m the Founder of The Ultimate Creative, and I’ve been podcasting for over 5 years! I’ve helped entrepreneurs just like you grow their audiences, establish themselves as industry experts, and earn income through podcasting.
It’s not just about the podcast, it’s about how we position it to convert visitors to leads, and leads to clients.
Why work with me?
- I work fast on rapid timelines to get things done, and done well.
- I’m not just a podcast editor, I’m an entrepreneur with a passion for great marketing and branding.
- I will find ways to help your brand stand out throughout our process and make suggestions to help you evolve your business.
- When we work togteher I’ll be in your corner! I LOVE being a cheerleader!
How much time does podcasting actually take?
You can expect to spend approximately 4-6 hours per month on your show, including recording, marketing materials (show notes, graphics, social posts, emails) and posting. If your episode is 30 minutes long, expect to spend approximately 1 hour editing.
Here’s how I break it down by month for a weekly show:
- 2 hours recording 4 30 min episodes
- 2 hours creating promo materials
Do I really need to batch all 4 episodes before I send them to you?
You sure do! This gives us the ability to be strategic and flexible at the same time. As you’re planning your content out a month ahead, you’ll be giving yourself more time back in your week to focus on truly serving your customers instead of worrying about what you’re going to record, and when you’ll have time to fit it in!
Do I need a microphone to record my podcast?
Yes! But that doesn’t mean we can’t get started. I can help recommend some great mic setups to get you going!
How much does it cost to keep my podcast going?
You can expect to spend around $20 a month on hosting for your podcast. If you choose to work with a podcast editor like me, you can expect to spend betwen $250-$700 a month depending on the level of service you need.
Subscriptions can be cancelled a minimum of 30 days before your next billing cycle.
Carry Forward Policy
Services must be used within the month they have been purchased and cannot be carried forward. We do this for a few reasons: 1. It keeps everyone on track to produce consistent content, and 2. it ensures that our team are able to produce your content efficiently and effectively. We are unable to extend credits on services that are not used within the month they have been purchased.
Will you show me how to set up my microphone?
Yes! I’ll send you some tips and tricks that will help you capture the best recording possible.
I have more questions!
Book a call with me to talk about your podcast goals and roadblocks, and let’s see if Podcast Rocket is a good fit for you!