II. AGE AND ACCESS
You agree that you are 18 years of age or older. You acknowledge and understand that any information such as, but not limited to, usernames and passwords, that grant you access to Program, are unique to you. Sharing your Program log-in information will result in automatic termination from Program, as outlined in Section XVIII, Termination.
Program is available immediately upon purchase and is available for the lifetime of the program. If the program is ever taken down, 60 days notice will be provided. This excludes instances noted in section XII, Program and Website Interruptions.
IV. PROGRAM AND PROGRAM DELIVERY
Podcast Rocket will provide you with five modules of guided course delivery of the Podcast Rocket materials which are intended to help you develop, produce and launch your podcast. You will have lifetime access to the Podcast Rocket materials for the lifetime of the program itself. The guided program includes:
- A 5 week program delivered on The Ultimate Creative’s website via video/audio/written guides and tutorials
- 1 course workbook download including email templates and podcast episode checklists
- Lifetime access to the Podcast Rocket Facebook group where you can engage with other participants and ask general questions to the group about podcasting
- The course facilitator Emily Milling will be available to answer questions via the Facebook Group and will endeavour to turnaround answers within 24 hours or less during regular business hours, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm EST.
V. YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You agree that your successful participation in Podcast Rocket requires that you complete your Program assignments, where appropriate.
- You agree to communicate with Company honestly and promptly where necessary.
- You agree to engage in the Program to the fullest extent possible.
- You understand and agree that your degree of success in Program is dependent on your commitment and consistency.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for implementing any techniques or changes recommended by Company.
- You agree to act respectfully towards Company and other Program participants. You agree not to make any harassing, derogatory or demeaning comments to Company or about Company or Program participants in any Program forums, including Company’s webpage and all Company social media platforms.
- You agree and understand that Program participants may share personal, sensitive, confidential information in various Program forums, including, not limited to, meetings and the Program Facebook group. You agree to be respectful of all information disclosed by Program participants, and agree not to share this information to anyone outside of Program, at any time, for any reason.
The total fee for Program is $397 USD.
VII. PAYMENT TERMS
You will pay Company in full prior to start of Program. You will not be enrolled in Program, nor have access to any Program materials, until Company has received your payment in full.
VIII. PAYMENT FAILURE
If Company charges you the full amount of Program prior to the start of Program and your payment method is declined in any way, Company or Company’s payment processor will notify you and you have three business days to pay the full amount owed.You will not have access to Program or any Program materials unless and until the full balance owed is paid.
After three business days, if you have still not paid the amount owed, Company reserves the right to terminate your access to Program and all Program materials immediately. If your access is terminated, you are still liable to Company for all outstanding balances for the entirety of Term. Company reserves the right to pursue any outstanding balances owed to the fullest extent of the law, including, but not limited to, authorizing a debt collection agency to collect amounts owed on Company’s behalf.
IX. REFUND POLICY
Program is offered to you as is. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
X. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
You agree that your participation in Program does not create a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship with Company.
XI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that any Program materials and all content provided to you by Company is provided for your personal, informational, non-commercial use only. Content is owned by Company and protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws. Any content, collectively hereafter “Content,” includes all:
- Company website and social media content, including design, marks, photographs, client-only features, graphics, text, videos and all other media and source code
- All digital downloads or other materials, digital or non-digital (materials include but are not limited to, text, photos, graphics, video) created by Company
- Any other form of Company-created information available to you immediately prior to Program and during Program.
Company grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable license to access Content and print and download Content where expressly allowed by Company, for your personal, non-commercial use.
You are not permitted to duplicate, reproduce, sublicense, share, reassemble, upload, change, post, transmit, transfer, distribute, sell, license, display, republish, create derivative works of or alter Content in any way.
XII. PROGRAM AND WEBSITE INTERRUPTIONS
Company cannot guarantee that our website, and the Program materials available on and through Company’s website, will be available at all times. Company may experience technical problems, or Company’s website may be temporarily down for maintenance purposes, that may result in your inability to use Company’s website. You agree that we are not liable or responsible for any damages stemming from your inability to access our website.
Program is not business, financial, legal, medical, health or other professional advice. You agree that your participation in Program is not a substitute for consultation with and/or treatment by an appropriate professional. All information offered through Program, Program materials, and Content is for informational purposes only and should be used at your own risk.
Other Professional Disclaimer
Program, Program materials, and Content are not business, financial, or legal advice, and should not be construed or relied on as such. The information provided in Program, Program materials, and Content is intended only for informational purposes. It is not a substitute for consultation with a relevant professional. You are advised to consult with a relevant professional if you have any questions. By purchasing Program and/or using Program materials and Content, you acknowledge and agree you are solely responsible for your results.
You understand and agree that Company does not make any representations or guarantees as to any possible income, business growth, sales, additional clients, or any other earnings or growth benefits that may be derived directly or indirectly from your participation in Program.You agree that Company is not liable for the results of any decisions you make as a result of your participation in Program or from the Program materials and/ or Content provided by Company.
You agree each individual is different, and Company cannot and does not guarantee any recommended product, service, or other recommended by Company to you during the Term will also work for you. You understand and agree that any testimonials, examples, or other results presented by Company on Company’s webpage, marketing materials, social media platforms, Program, Program materials, Content, or any other forum, are the experiences of one participant. You understand and agree Company does not represent or guarantee in any way that you will achieve the same or similar results.
Except as where otherwise indicated herein, Program and Content provided by Company are “as is.” Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the Program, Program materials, or Content. You understand and agree that all individuals are different, and Company makes no guarantees or warranties regarding any results you may or may not experience from participation in Program and/or the use of Program materials and Content provided. Company disclaims all warranties to the fullest extent permitted by law.
XV. NO TRANSFER OR ASSIGNMENT
Company endeavors to provide you with a positive experience through Program. However, by purchasing Program, you agree that Company, at its sole discretion, may terminate your participation in Program and access to any and all Program materials without refund of any money paid by you if you:
- Fail to pay amount due even after Company’s assessment of late fees
- You are derogatory, defamatory, abusive, uncooperative and/or fail to follow Program guidelines
- Share personal, private information shared in confidence by Program participants in a Program forum, outside of Program forum
- Share your Program log-in information with another person so they can access Program and/or Program materials
XVIII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent allowed by law, Company is not liable and does not accept responsibility for any losses or damages caused by or resulting from your purchase of or participation in Program, or your use of Program materials and/or Content. By participating in Program and using Program materials and Content, you agree that that you are solely responsible for any results derived from said participation and use. You assume any and all risks. You agree that Company is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, or any other damages, arising out of your purchase of or participation in Program and your use of Program materials and/or Content, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to this limitation of liability and release Company from all claims.
By payment for and in consideration of your participation in Program, you agree to waive, discharge, release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and Company’s Affiliates from any actions, causes of action, claims, demands, costs, fees, expenses or damages, in law or equity, arising from your purchase of and participation in Program, and delivery of the Program.
XX. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the event of a dispute between you and Company that cannot be resolved amicably, you agree to binding arbitration in Ontario in Canada. If for any reason any dispute is not resolved in arbitration, the dispute will be litigated in the courts of Ontario of Canada.
XXI. FORCE MAJEURE
Company will not be liable for failure or delay in the delivery of Program for the period that said failure or delay is beyond Company’s reasonable control, materially affects the ability of Company to deliver all or any part of Program in any way, and could not reasonably have been foreseen. Force majeure events contemplated include but are not limited to fire, flood, pandemic, hurricane, acts of God, and acts of governmental action prohibiting or impeding Company’s ability to deliver any aspect of Program.
XXIII. ENTIRE AGREEMENT