Feeling a little #burntout on your business? Sick of doing the thing you literally started because you felt incredibly passionate about it, and now you feel resentful? This is an episode of The Ultimate Creative you don’t want to miss.
In this episode I’m talking with Michael Wood, Founder & CEO of Helium Ventures, a website design company turned video company turned website design company turned complete client experience from start to finish all the bells and whistles company. Yes, it is a LOT of change.
Michael and I worked on websites together ages and ages ago (you can listen to my episode on the website design part of my career here) when he realized that in order to grow his business, he’d have to start delegating out work in order to maintain the pace he had been working at. Throughout this time, we’ve both had our fair share of #burnout and had to come up with creative ways to get through it, and then avoid it at all costs so it never happens again!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How we have experienced burnout
- What we did in order to get through it and start functioning normally again
- How we actively work to prevent more burnout from happening
Make sure you hit subscribe or follow on your podcast app so you never miss an episode! I love hearing from you, send me a DM on Instagram @the_ultimatecreative or leave a review for The Ultimate Creative Podcast! The more reviews we get the more people we are able to reach! Thank you!
- TUC Episode 3 – My Creative Career: https://theultimatecreative.com/how-i-built-my-creative-career/
- Managing Chaos As A Creative Entrepreneur:
- The Hatch: Video Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ddcW6GPgfE
Learn how my team can help you launch and grow a podcast:
- Learn at your own pace with Podcast Rocket: https://theultimatecreative.com/podcast-rocket
- Join the next 5 day intensive and launch your podcast in a week with Podcast Rocket: LIVE! https://theultimatecreative.com/podcast-rocket-live/
- Already have a podcast? Learn how my team can help you manage your monthly production with our top notch editing and marketing packages: https://theultimatecreative.com/podcasting