Monthly Podcasting Plus Super Launcher
From: $250.00 / month with 1 month free trial and a $595.00 sign-up fee
Our monthly creative podcasting services make it possible for you to stay on track with your content, on your budget. This monthly service subscription is great for businesses that want to increase visibility online, establish themselves as industry experts, and develop an avid audience.
How It Works
Our monthly creative podcasting services make it possible for you to stay on track with your content, on your budget. At the start of each cycle (every four weeks) you'll send us four recordings to batch edit. We edit all of the episodes within 2-3 business days, send them to you for approval, and then schedule each episode for weekly distribution to the hosting provider of your choice. Every month, you'll have a great collection of polished, professional content to share with your audience.
Each four week cycle on this subscription works like this:
- Week 1: Send your recordings! We will edit all four episodes within 2-3 business days, send them to you for approval and make any final tweaks necessary.
- Depending on your package we will also write show notes and prepare digital assets for you to share your episode on social media.
- Week 2: We will schedule each episode for weekly distribution to the hosting provider of your choice and send you embed codes for each episode so that you can post it on your blog.
- Week 3: Sit back and let the episodes do their work!
- Week 4: We start planning for the next cycle! Topics, guests, everything we’re going to need to produce our next batch of podcasts.
Cancellation Policy: Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time, a minimum of 30 days before your next billing cycle. So for example, if you decide that you'd like to end your subscription on April 17, you will be billed for your May cycle on the first of the month and your subscription would end on the last day of May, meaning you would not be billed on the first of June.
Carry Forward Policy: Services must be used within the month they have been purchased. Any "bookable" services such as video or podcasting must be scheduled within the first week of services to maintain a regular cadence. We do this for a few reasons: 1. It keeps everyone on track to produce consistent content, and 2. it ensures that our team are able to produce your content efficiently and effectively. We are unable to extend credits on services that are not used within the month they have been purchased.